Release name: NavalArt
Size: 518 MB
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy, Early Access
Publisher: Rig&Zig Entertainment
Release Date: 20 Jun, 2018
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (783)
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 x64
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E6750 (2 * 2660) or equivalent | AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+ (2 * 3000) or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 740 (2048 MB) or equivalent | Radeon HD 5770 (1024 MB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.