Release name: NO MANS SKY
Release Date: August 12, 2016
Genres/Tags: Action, Shooter, Exploration, Simulation, Open world, First-person, 3D
Developer: Hello Games
Publisher: Hello Games
Size: 11.6 GB
Steam User Rating: 57% of user reviews are positive (based on 107,131 reviews)
Interface Language: English, Russian,
Audio Language: English, , Russian,
About This Game
Inspired by the adventure and imagination that we love from classic science-fiction, No Man’s Sky presents you with a galaxy to explore, filled with unique planets and lifeforms, and constant danger and action.
In No Man’s Sky, every star is the light of a distant sun, each orbited by planets filled with life, and you can go to any of them you choose. Fly smoothly from deep space to planetary surfaces, with no loading screens, and no limits. In this infinite procedurally generated universe, you’ll discover places and creatures that no other players have seen before – and perhaps never will again.
OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
Processor: Intel Core i3
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GTX 480, AMD Radeon 7870
Storage: 10 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
At least Windows 10 x64 version 1909 or later with Microsoft Store and Xbox services installed
This is required and the game will not work if you have a stripped down OS.
1) In windows start menu search for Developer Settings, once opened turn on Developer Mode
2) Run No Mans Sky.bat with admin priveleges. Normal installation will look like this.
3) After installation is finished, Turn off Developer Mode.
4) Run the game from the Windows Start Menu
5) We login using our dummy xbox account, do not use your personal account
6) In-game -> Connection : accept an invitation from a friend and connect to the server.
You can also join any other game using matchmaking.
Creating a server : Creating a world and loading into it -> ESC -> Network and voice -> Invite friends -> Invite friends and wait for their connection -> Play!
8) Play & Enjoy !
Modes : MultiPlayer | Co-oP
Fix By: osb79
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.