Release name: Overcooked! All You Can Eat
Size: 7 GB
Genre: Casual, Indie, Simulation, Strategy
Developer: Team17 Digital, Ghost Town Games
Publisher: Team17 Digital
Release Date: 23 Mar, 2021
ALL REVIEWS: Mostly Positive (1,068)
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
Experience all the Onion Kingdom has to offer, Overcooked! 1 & 2 infused with 4k goodness running at a smooth 60 FPS. Fully remastered and cooked up from scratch. Enjoy 200+ levels (12 new) and 80+ chefs (3 new), this is the ultimate Overcooked! experience.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: WIN7-64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 or AMD Phenom II X3 720
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450, 1 GB / AMD Radeon HD 5750, 1 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help !! Join our server