Release name: Paradise Lost
Size: 11.7 GB
Genre: Adventure, Indie, Simulation
Release Date: 24 Mar, 2021
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
It’s winter, 1980. Szymon, a boy raised in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, finds an abandoned Nazi bunker. Will he find what he’s looking for? Play Paradise Lost and explore an underground world, where Slavic mythology mixes with retrofuturistic technology. Discover the last story on Earth.
- OS:Windows XP
- Processor:1.5 GHz Athlon XP or Pentium M or 2 Ghz Pentium 4
- Memory:256 MB RAM
- Graphics:DirectX 8.0/8.1 compliant or low-end DirectX 9 3D accelerator (nVidia GeForce3 and 4 series (not MX), GeForceFX 5200 through 5700 series, ATI Radeon 8500 through 9200 and X300 series, S3 DeltaChrome or XGI Volari)
- Hard Drive:3 GB HD space
- Sound:Any DirectSound compatible sound board
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.