Release name: PC Building Simulator
Size: 5.33 GB
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Early Access
Developer: Claudiu Kiss, The Irregular Corporation
Publisher: The Irregular Corporation
Release Date: 27 Mar, 2018
ALL REVIEWS: Mixed (220)
♂After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Be the unsung hero of every Esports team – the tech support! Start with a humble team, and rise up the ranks as you juggle demands from players, sponsors and the team manager. Manage the team’s tech budget, put the right sponsor parts in your builds, and try to remain calm when something crucial fails on match day!
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Athlon X4 740 (or equivalent)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 (2048 MB) or Radeon R9 285 (2048 MB) – Integrated GPUs may work but are not supported.
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract release
3) Mount ISO with DAEMON Tools if you want
4) Install the game
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.