Release name: Peculiar Tales of Mid-Lake Pavilion
Size: 895 MB
Genre: Casual, Indie
Release Date: 31 Dec, 2021
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
On a sultry night in late August, I ran into a man carrying a peony lantern at the Mid-Lake Pavilion. In the hazy and dim light, the man told the odd and bizarre stories. Under the overcast rainy sky, the moon setting horizontally, you will be brought into a perplexing, weird, and supernatural world
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1Ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL compatible card
- Storage: 1 GB available space
How To Install The Game
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help !! Join our server