Release name: Phoenix Point Kaos Engines
Size: 20.7 GB
Genre: RPG, Simulation, Strategy
Developer: Saber Minsk, Snapshot Games Inc.
Publisher: Snapshot Games Inc.
Release Date: 1 Mar, 2022
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Take a drive on the wild side with DLC 5: Kaos Engines. This vehicular focused DLC features a brand new vehicle, the Kaos Buggy, and tons of vehicle customization options for all your existing vehicles, too. Plus, try out new and unpredictable Kaos Tech weaponry: great power, but also great risk!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Win 10, 8 and 7 SP1+ (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 / AMD Phenom II X4
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 950 / AMD Radeon R9 270x
- DirectX: Version 11
- Sound Card: DirectSound Compatible
How To Install The Game
NOTE: Change in a recent patch make it too big to be able to
do an update. Re-release had to be done.
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help !! Join our server