♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Enter a world of mystery, danger, ancient dinosaurs, mythical beasts, and cubes! Work by yourself or with a tribe of others to gather materials, craft useful items, tame wild creatures, and build huge bases to survive in PixARK!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires broadband internet connection for multiplayer
How To Install The Game
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.