♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
PlayForm is an experimental physics sandbox. Physically simulated humans run, jump, climb, push, pull and smash their way through diverse worlds. Have fun with various tools and obstacles to create thrilling situations and experience next-gen physics.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz or AMD Ryzen 3 1300X @ 3.5 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (2GB VRAM) OR AMD Radeon RX 570 (2GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 25 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on PlayForm.Human.Dynamics-TiNYiSO ISO release: tn-playformhumandynamics.iso (9,525,813,248 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 8.9 to 4.7 GB)
- Installation takes 3-4 minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 17.1 GB
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Active Ragdoll Technology: PlayForm tech powers Stan, our advanced physically simulated character, also known as an Active Ragdoll. Experience gravity, collision, friction, impacts, and all other physical challenges the world imposes like never before.
- Play with the Least Limits: Unlike other games which only play a canned animation, or use highly simplified rules, our character moves as though he’s aware of his surroundings and subject to their forces. The character is constantly figuring out what muscular forces to apply to keep himself standing upright and balanced. This makes interactions much more diverse and interesting.
- Brace for Impact: If Stan is standing on an object that suddenly begins to move, you’ll see him shift his weight to stay balanced, using his hands to get back on his feet if needed. If he is thrown into a wall – or a wall is thrown into him – he’ll brace for impact by reaching in the direction it’s coming from.
- Experience True Freedom: The balancing algorithm has been hand-tuned to allow for surprising responsiveness and agility. Each movement Stan calculates is unique to the situation he is faced with, and while sometimes he messes up in a comical way, at other times he does things that even surprise us. Often, he does things we don’t anticipate, seeming to improvise his motions in real time.
- No Longer be Confined: Choose from a variety of large open playgrounds to test Stan’s limits. Slide down hills, climb mountains, leap across gaps, or go for a swim in the ocean!
- You are in Control: Engage your creativity in sandbox mode by designing contraptions, levels, and challenges – your imagination is the limit. Enjoy a wide arsenal of tools, hazards and building blocks developed for your convenience by RunTime Industries; place them to your heart’s content, weld them together, bind them with flexible joints, attach high powered motors, etc.
- Maximum Immersion: Become immersed in a world that is fully physically simulated right down to the items held by your character. Objects react to the world with friction, buoyancy, and gravity to ensure proper physical interaction.
- Physical Sound Simulation: Realistic playback of audio samples using calculations based on an objects material, mass, speed, and angle at the time of collision. We use Steam Audio for Realtime Sound Propagation to ensure the audio is as detailed as it gets. Put on a pair of Headphones to experience binaural audio that places you in the soundscape.
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.