Release name: Progressbar95 Build 8821505
Size: 147 MB
Genre: Casual, Indie
Developer: Igor Uduslivii
Publisher: Spooky House Studios UG haftungsbeschraenkt
Release Date: 8 Sep, 2020
ALL REVIEWS: Overwhelmingly Positive (944)
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Progressbar95 is a unique nostalgic game. It turns vintage GUI elements like panels, buttons and icons into game elements! Fights againts virtual office assistans, calculators, annoying pop-ups and maddening visual glitches.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, or XP Service Pack 3
- Processor: 1 GHz processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.1 or higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 150 MB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– We recommended download from Bowfile server
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help !! Join our server