Release name: Q.U.B.E 2
Size: 4.3 GB
Genre: Adventure Action Indie Puzzle First-Person
Developer: Toxic Games
Publisher: Trapped Nerve Games
Release Date: 13 Mar, 2018
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (305)
About This Game
Q.U.B.E. 2 is the sequel to the hit first-person puzzle game Q.U.B.E. You are Amelia Cross, a stranded archaeologist who has mysteriously awoken among the sand swept ruins of an ancient alien landscape. Together with the distant help of another survivor, Commander Emma Sutcliffe, you must traverse and manipulate the structure of this forgotten world to find a way back home.
Waking up wearing a strange suit with attached gloves, you have no prior knowledge on how you came to be in this environment. Awaiting you is a maze-like monolith, a structure that you must navigate, solving mind-bending puzzles. Use your manipulation gloves to change and adapt the architectural structure in your search to rendezvous with another survivor, finding a way off the planet.
As you explore and solve puzzles to progress, thought-provoking questions about your true purpose and the origins of the structure you are navigating will need to be considered, forcing you to come to terms with a devastating truth that will shake your world.
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 4 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– Support the software developers and buy this game