♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
REC: Beyond The Lens is a first-person horror game that tells the story of an unresolved past, with realistic graphics. Explore an unknown location, investigating dark secrets while using a body camera to document every step
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10, 8, 7 (64bit)
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 2200g
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Rx580 8GB or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 5 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on REC.Beyond.The.Lens-TENOKE ISO release: tenoke-rec.beyond.the.lens.iso (5,297,653,760 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 4.9 to 1.4 GB)
- Installation takes less than a minute
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 4.9 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.