♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Requisition VR is a 4-player online co-op survival game, set in an apocalyptic world. Run, fight and survive in single-player or co-op mode. Explore abandoned houses and territories, finding guns, knives and other weapons crafted using any objects in the house, from toaster to screwdriver.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7500 / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon RX 580 – 6GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 11 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
1) Download Steam-Fix
2) Copy the content of this crack to your game folder
3) Start Steam , go to your profile.
4) Run the game through Requisition.exe. , which is in the game folder.
5) In-game -> Joining : Accept an invitation from a friend.
Hosting : Multiplayer -> Create Game -> Go to the invitation board -> We invite a friend and wait for his connection.
6) Play & Enjoy !
Modes : MultiPlayer ❌ | Co-oP
Fix By: OnlineFix
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.