♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
Apogee Software and Interceptor Entertainment proudly present the rebirth of the cult-classic first-person shooter, “Rise of the Triad”. Bigger, better and more ludicrous than ever before.
- OS:Windows XP or Vista 32-bit
- Processor:2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor or Better
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:ATI Radeon HD 3870 / NVIDIA 8800 GT
- Hard Drive:7 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX Compatible
- Additional:You’re Gonna Need More Than a 486
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
ATTENTION! The minimum size of the repack is just 2.4 GB, read repack features section for details.
- Based on Steam BuildID 715215 release with LDK Editor files: 17.3 GB, thanks to Christsnatcher!
- Game version: v1.5.5
- Missing GOG bonuses (Artworks, Avatars, Wallpapers – 21 MB), complete OST (215 MB) and classic Rise of the Triad: Dark War game (80 MB, thanks to Christsnatcher!)
- SSE crack added, thanks to Christsnatcher one more time It supports both main game, dedicated server and game editor
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading of a giant Editor, game credits videos and bonus content (Dark War game is included in main files, not the bonus optional)
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 17.7 to 2.4~9 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation without optionals takes 3-4 minutes
- Installation wit all optionals takes 15-40 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 12.3 GB
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Step into the shoes of the H.U.N.T. (High-Risk United Nations Taskforce) with five unique characters, each with different play styles
- Blast through over 20 of levels of explosive single-player action
- Unique online multiplayer maps bring back all the fun and excitement of classic ROTT
- The full arsenal of over-the top weapons is back, including the Flamewall, Firebomb, Split Missile, Drunk Missile and, of course, the Excalibat!
- The maniacal modes return, with God mode, Elasto mode, Mercury mode, Shrooms mode and everyone’s favorite, Dog mode!
- Build your own levels, mods and share them with the Ludicrous Development Kit™ & Steam Workshop
- Find tons of secrets, collectibles, special events and hidden areas to explore
- Get 95 achievements to add to your score, which is tracked on our worldwide leaderboard and stat-tracking system
- ROTT is bloodier and more ludicrous than ever, with full character and enemy dismemberment
- The iconic original soundtrack has been completely re-forged in the fires of heavy metal!
- Nostalgia abounds with the option to play with all the original music
- Complete Soundtrack
- Ludicrous Development Kit (Level Editor)
- Classic Rise of the Triad: Dark War game
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.