Release name: Rust
Size: 9.8 GB
Genre: Survival Crafting Multiplayer Open World PvP
Developer: Facepunch Studios
Publisher: Facepunch Studios
Release Date: 8 Feb, 2018
ALL REVIEWS: Mostly Positive (185,821)
About This Game
The only aim in Rust is to survive.
To do this you will need to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold. Build a fire. Build a shelter. Kill animals for meat. Protect yourself from other players, and kill them for meat. Create alliances with other players and form a town.
Do whatever it takes to survive.
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 / AMD FX-9590 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 670 2GB / AMD R9 280 better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
How To Play OnLine
Modes : MultiPlayer | Co-oP
1) Start Steam , Use a fake steam account.
2) To change game resolution, press SHIFT when launching the game executable.
3) Run RustClient.exe
4) To connect to the server, press F1 and use the command: connect
5) Play & Enjoy !
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.