Release name: Sea of Thieves
Size: 86.93 GB
Title: Sea of Thieves
Genre: Action, Adventure
Developer: Rare Ltd
Publisher: Xbox Game Studios
Release Date: 3 Jun, 2020
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (120,390)
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Sea of Thieves offers the essential pirate experience, from sailing and fighting to exploring and looting – everything you need to live the pirate life and become a legend in your own right. With no set roles, you have complete freedom to approach the world, and other players, however you choose.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Q9450 @ 2.6GHz or AMD Phenom II X6 @ 3.3 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 or AMD Radeon 7750
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 50 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Modes : MultiPlayer ❌ | Co-oP
1) Turn on the Windows Developer Mode (Developer Mode) – instructions
2) The game requires Xbox for PC -> download (if you don’t have it)
3) Install the game through the file Sea Of Thieves.bat (normal installation should look like this ) .
5) Launch the game via Start => All Programs => Applications => Sea Of Thieves.
6) Register a Microsoft account by entering any data. ( Attention, there is a high probability of catching “BAN“)
6) In-game -> We go through training. Joining : We accept an invitation from a friend.
Hosting : Play -> Adventures -> Choosing a ship -> By invitation -> Confirm and assemble the team -> one -> We invite friends and wait for their connection.
3) Play & Enjoy !
Note : You can play on official servers.
At least Windows 10 x64 version 1909 or later with Microsoft Store services installed.
For the Update
- extract the archive.
- apply the update
- enable developer mode.
- run Sea of Thieves\SoT.bat
- launch Sea of Thieves from the start menu.
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.