Release name: Shakedown: Hawaii
Size: 120 MB
Title: Shakedown: Hawaii
Genre: Action, Adventure
Developer: Vblank Entertainment, Inc.
Publisher: Vblank Entertainment, Inc.
Release Date: TBD
ALL REVIEWS: No user reviews
About This Game
Build a “legitimate” corporation via open world missions, shakedowns, sabotage and property acquisition. Shakedown: Hawaii parodies big business and the white collar crimes that go alongside.
- OS: Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 1GHz processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: Pixel Shader 2.0 and Vertex Shader 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 150 MB available space
How To Install The Game
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.