♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Ship of Fools is a seafaring cooperative roguelite. Set sail, man the cannons and battle sea monsters through the tempestuous seas of the Archipelago. Are you fool enough to stop the Aquapocalypse?
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300, 2.8 GHzor AMD FX-4350, 4.2 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT, 512 MBor AMD Radeon HD 6570, 1 GB
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 720p @ 30 FPS
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
How To Play OnLine
1) Fix is available in NoDVD folder after installation, allowing online MP support via Steam
2) Start Steam , go to your profile.
3) Run the game through ShipOfFools.exe , which is in the game folder.
4) In-game -> Joining : Online -> Join -> We accept a friend’s invitation.
Hosting : Online -> Create a new Game -> We invite a friend and wait for his connection.
5) Play & Enjoy !
- Based on Steam release BuildID 9972040: 1 GB, thanks to antitrust38 for files!
- Goldberg + SSE crack/emu applied over, thanks to ClimbingUnicorn!
- Alternative Online Fix is available in NoDVD folder after installation, allowing online MP support via Steam, thanks to 0xdeadc0de!
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of credits video
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 1 GB to 446/571 MB)
- Installation takes 1-2 minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 1 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- If the game crashes for you before the main menu, go to “ShipOfFools_Data\StreamingAssets\Video” folder and copy “Team17_Ident.mp4” to all other MP4 files. The game conflicts with some codec packs for some videos
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Frantic nautical combat with another shipmate in co-op or as a solo sailor
- Colossal leviathans to challenge the hardiest of sailors
- Chart your route through the maps of the Archipelago and brave the Everlasting Storm
- Embody one of the unique Fools with special abilities to help you on your journey
- 100+ trinkets and artifacts to collect and combo for winning strategies
- Swashbuckling hand-drawn artwork to put the wind in your sails
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.