Release name: Skabma Snowfall
Original Size: 2.2 GB
Repack Size: 1.6 GB
Release Date: April 22, 2022
Genres/Tags: Action, Adventure, Indie, Fantasy, Third-person, 3D
Developer: Red Stage Entertainment
Publisher: PID Games, Sunsoft
Platform: PC [Repack]
Steam User Rating: 68% of user reviews are positive (based on 19 reviews)
Interface Language: English, French, German, Spanish – Spain, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Audio Language: Shaman-ish
Crack: GOG, DRM-Free
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 / Ryzen 5 2200G
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 3GB / AMD Radeon RX 460 4GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on Skabma_Snowfall-Razor1911 ISO release: rzr-skabma.iso (2,372,435,968 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Smaller archive size (compressed from 2.2 to 1.6 GB)
- Installation takes two minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 4.2 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Story-driven: An unique story tied to the northernmost indigenous people of Europe, Sámi. Embrace the cutscenes fully voiced in Northern Sámi and immerse yourself in this narrative adventure.
- Familiar Spirits: Find four familiar spirits, Skuolfi – The Owl, Guovža – The Bear, Čámsa – The Trout and Rieban – The Fox, with varying powers affecting your movement and ability to Attune the Disorder spreading through Sámiland.
- Drum and Explore: Use your drum and Familiar Spirits’ powers to reveal invisible elements in the arctic nature. Follow the trails leading to collectables, spirits of people and trees that will help you through obstacles and environmental puzzles.
- Immersive Northern World: Discover mysterious landscapes across the physical and spiritual worlds with spellbinding music including traditional Sámi yoik-singing from award-winning Hildá Länsman. Explore Áilu’s world, find grandfather’s family treasures, notes on outsiders’ view of Sámi culture, catch hares and talk to spirits to learn more about the game world and Sámi stories.
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
-Need Help !! Join our server