♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: AMD FX 4300 / Intel Core i5-3570K
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon R9 285 / GeForce GTX 950
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
ATTENTION! The minimum size of the repack is 11.1 GB, read repack features section for details.
- Based on Steam Build 9933350 with bonus content: 23.9 GB, thanks to Carpentercontractor!
- SKiDROW crack/emu applied over
- Game version: v1.4.25; 7 DLCs/Bonuses are included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of non-game bonus content of Supporter Pack DLC: artworks, etc.
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 23.9 to 11.1/11.6 GB)
- Installation takes 5-20 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 23.9 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.