Release name: Star Valor Crafting
Original Size: 1.3 GB
Repack Size ; 420 MB
Release Date: August 3, 2022
Genres/Tags: Action, Exploration, RPG, Strategy, Real-Time, Top-down, 2D
Developer: Rafael Burgos
Publisher: Rafael Burgos
Platform: PC [Repack]
Steam User Rating: 91% of user reviews are positive (based on 1,032 reviews)
Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish – Spain, Vietnamese, Korean, Portuguese – Brazil, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese
Audio Language: Pew Pew
Crack: built-in (SKiDROW)
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on Steam BuildID 9268277 (August 7, 2022) release: 1.3 GB, thanks to girl5 for files!
- SKiDROW crack/emu applied over
- Game version: v2.0.0b
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 1.3 GB to 420 MB)
- Installation takes less than a minute
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 1.3 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Open World Exploration in a Procedurally Generated Galaxy: Each new game is completely different from the last with players getting to choose how big or small a galaxy is.
- Dynamic and Easy to Learn Combat System: Engage in head to head dogfights or massive fleet battles.
- Craft Your Own Weapons: Craft weapons using materials found from ship wrecks and mining asteroids and add your own modifiers to create unique weapons that cater to your needs.
- Over 160 Different Pieces of Ship Equipment: A vast selection of varying ship equipment to allow you to customize your ship how you see fit and give it the perfect loadout.
- Over 80 Different Ships: Over 80 different ships across various classes and roles to choose from, ranging from small Fighters to big Battleships.
- Choose New Character Abilities as You Level Up: As you level up, you gain skill points which can be allocated to the skills and skill trees of your choice to create the character of your play style.
- Hire a Crew to Improve your Ship and Gunners to Operate Turrets: As you grow and you gain a bigger ship you will need to hire a crew to help run it along with gunners to operate turrets.
- Make allies or Hire Mercenaries to Help You: Become a fleet commander and assign allies to your fleet to help you in combat or alternatively you can hire mercenaries to help out… for a price.
- Unlock Perks to Open New Play Styles: Complete specific tasks or make particular choices to unlock new perks granting different and various new play styles.
- Story and Procedural Quest System: Embark on a story that spans throughout the galaxy or take on a large variety of quests with a procedural quest system.
- Seven Factions to Interact With: Interact with seven different factions each with their own agendas. Allying yourself with one may make others your enemy.
- Wars Between Factions: Become apart of wars and conflicts between factions as they struggle for power.
- Arena Mode for Combat Focused Challenges: An additional arena mode for you to test your combat abilities as you face off against waves of enemies that grow in power as you progress.
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.