Release name: Stationeers
Size: 2.9 GB
Genre: Action, Indie, Simulation, Early Access
Release Date: 12 Dec, 2017
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (4,234)
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Stationeers puts you in control of the construction and management of a space station to run by yourself or online with your friends. Complex atmospheric, electrical, manufacturing, agriculture, and gravitational systems require your thought and management at all times!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2500K or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2 GB or AMD equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Voice control requires Windows 10
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.