♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Ride a massive open world across the Alps, where the powder is always fresh and the run never ends. Defy and master the mountain alone or with friends on skis, wingsuits, snowboards and paragliders. Record and share your best stunts.
- OS: Originally released for Windows 7, the game can be played on Windows 10 and Windows 11 OS
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2400S at 2.5 Ghz or AMD FX-4100 at 3.6 Ghz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 560TI or Radeon R7 260X
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® compatible sound card with latest drivers
- Additional Notes: SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS (at time of release): NVIDIA GeForce® GTX660 or better, GeForce® GTX700/900/1000 series, AMD Radeon R9 260X or better, AMD Radeon R9 300 series, Fury series. Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT officially supported. For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, please visit the FAQ for this game on our website: http://support.ubi.com. PERIPHERAL SUPPORTED: Windows®-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional controller
Game Installation Guide
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Launch the game with Start.exe (by me) or LumaPlay_x64.exe
- Don’t delete the saves if you want to have access to the open world. These are my personal saves that I converted with the LumaPlay AccountID.
- You need to have Ubisoft connected to play the game, otherwise the game will crash during the loading.
- If your game crashes or doesn’t boot, Try to follow this guide.
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help!! Join our server