♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
Take the role of a plane crash survivor stranded somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. Come face to face with some of the most life threatening scenarios that will result in a different experience each time you play. Scavenge. Discover. Survive.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: X64 Quad Core CPU 2.0GHz+
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
1) Run the game through \Stranded_Deep.exe , which is in the game folder.
2) In-game -> Connection: Playing online -> Join the game -> Enter the server from the list / Or Enter Code and enter the invitation code.
Creating a server: Playing online -> Start games -> Set up the game and click Create -> Send a friend an invitation code
3) Play & Enjoy !
Fix By: Pioneer
– Game tested on Win 10 x64.
– Nick changes in the file: \settings\account_name.txt
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.