♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
Strike Force Heroes is an oldschool arena shooter rebuilt with modern mechanics with full co-operative and PvP online multiplayer. It melds over the top action with epic story-telling in this intense remake of the hit Flash game.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: intel i3-2100/AMD-5600k or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 600 series/ Radeon HD 7000 series or better
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Game supports Microsoft Xbox Controllers or Keyboard/Mouse Control
Game Installation Guide
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on Strike.Force.Heroes-TENOKE ISO release: tenoke-strike.force.heroes.iso (5,849,636,864 bytes)
- Two updates (Strike.Force.Heroes.Update.v1.4-TENOKE, 44 MB) & (Strike.Force.Heroes.Update.v1.5-TENOKE, 2.4 GB) applied over
- Game version: v1.5; Two bonus DLCs are included as an optional download
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of bonus content (OST + ArtBook)
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 7.9 to 2.6/2.7 GB)
- Installation takes 2-4 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 6 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.