Release name: Subnautica
Size: 3.46 GB
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Developer: Unknown Worlds Entertainment
Publisher: Unknown Worlds Entertainment
Release Date: 23 Jan, 2018
ALL REVIEWS: Overwhelmingly Positive (131,697)
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Descend into the depths of an alien underwater world filled with wonder and peril. Craft equipment, pilot submarines and out-smart wildlife to explore lush coral reefs, volcanoes, cave systems, and more – all while trying to survive.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 or newer, 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Haswell 2 cores / 4 threads @ 2.5Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4600 or equivalent – This includes most GPUs scoring greater than 950 points in the 3DMark Fire Strike benchmark
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Subnautica is an Early Access game, and minimum specifications may change during development
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
1) Download Fix-LAN v1710
2) Copy the content of this crack to your game folder
3) Open FOR LAN games: Any LAN emulator / real LAN.
4) In-game -> Joining : In the launcher, select Play Game -> Play Multiplayer ( Steam will open, this is normal, turn it off ) -> Now open the folder with the game and run the Subnautica.exe file -> Multiplayer -> Add Server IP -> Enter the IP from the LAN Emulator in field HOST -> Add A Server -> Connect to this server.
Hosting : Run the file NitroxLauncher.exe -> On the left, select Server -> Start Server -> Now we execute the item with the connection:
5) Play & Enjoy !
Fix By: Pioneer
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.