♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Virtual Reality Tactical Shooter centered around CQB (close-quarters battles). Play solo or multiplayer coop to breach doors, clear rooms and defeat the enemy threat.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Dual Core with Hyper-Threading
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 / AMD RX 480 equivalent or higher.
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- VR Support: Meta Quest 2, Valve Index, HTC Vive, Reverb G2
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.