Release name: Tennis Elbow 4
Size: 2.81 GB
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Sports, Early Access
Developer: Mana Games
Publisher: Mana Games
Release Date: 4 Jun, 2021
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (188)
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Created by and for tennis fans, Tennis Elbow 4 is the sequel of TE2013, and offers a tennis simulation with an easy and intuitive learning curve, but with exceptional gameplay depth.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10/8/7/Vista
- Processor: 1.5 Ghz Intel Pentium Core i3 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1-GB DirectX 11 GPU or IGP: GeForce GTX 280 / Intel UHD Graphics 620 / Radeon HD 5750, or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.