Release name: The Coin Game
Size: 1.74 GB
Title: The Coin Game
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie, Simulation, Early Access
Publisher: devotid Media
Release Date: 23 Feb, 2019
ALL REVIEWS: Overwhelmingly Positive (2,235)
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
A collection of ticket redemption arcades with realistic physics, a carnival, goofy robots, open world design, a global ranking system and silly prizes. Featuring 40+ modern inspired arcade machines and a pawn shop to keep money in your pocket. The Coin Game is made by a solo developer.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel i5 @ 2.8GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 960
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Additional Notes: No Intel HD Integrated Cards. This game is in Early Access and specs may change throughout development.
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
Download The Game