♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
The Tale of Bistun is a story-driven action-adventure game inspired by the famous Persian tragic romance “Khosrow and Shirin”. A stone carver with no memory of who he is must traverse blighted lands to discover his identity and the source of a pleading, strangely familiar whisper.
- OS: Windows 10 x64
- Processor: Intel Core i5 4460 | AMD Athlon X4
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 950 | AMD R7 370
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on The_Tale_of_Bistun-FLT ISO release: flt-the_tale_of_bistun.iso (2,506,047,488 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Smaller archive size (compressed from 2.3 to 1.5 GB)
- Installation takes two minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 5.6 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- An ancient Persian myth: The Tale of Bistun is a compelling tale of sacrifice and self-discovery inspired by the 12th Century poem “Khosrow and Shirin.” The story takes place in an exotic world of Persian myth, where magic and divine influences shape all that you encounter.
- Explore beautiful but blighted lands: As the stone carver, you must traverse the scenic slopes of Mount Bistun to unravel the mystery of your identity and how you came to be on the mountain. Although beautiful, Mount Bistun has been afflicted by a terrible blight, and dangerous creatures wait for unsuspecting adventurers.
- Engrave the past: As you explore the mountain, sculpt statues to remind you of your hazy past. Then, you can return to a hub area to carve out beautiful engravings detailing your past experiences and encounters.
- Omniscient narrator: The Tale of Bistun is told through an omniscient narrator, who recounts the stone carver’s steps and details his innermost thoughts.
- Fast-paced combat: Engage in fast-paced, tactical melee combat against a variety of wicked foes based on Persian mythology. If you’re in danger of being overwhelmed, unleash a devastating special ability to clear your path.
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead