Release name: Titan Outpost v1.324
Size: 2.39 GB
Title: Titan Outpost
Genre: Adventure, Indie, RPG, Simulation
Release Date: 9 Aug, 2019
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (57)
♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
Titan Outpost is a hard science fiction role-playing game in which you must build a base, manage its crew, develop your character’s skills and attributes, and explore Saturn’s sixth moon, uncovering its mysteries and harvesting its resources.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support, 2 GHz Processor or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GT640 or Better ATI Radeon 6670 (1GB) or Better
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 7659 MB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.