ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (535)
♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
Unity of Command II is the sequel to one of the most critically acclaimed strategy games of all time; a game critics called ‘the perfect gateway’ into computer war games.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7 64-bit / Windows® 8 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit / Windows® 10 64-bit
- Processor: Dual core processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.3+ supporting GPU with 1GB VRAM
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Optimized for Low settings / 30FPS @ 720p. Legacy AMD Radeon graphics cards, older than and including the Radeon Rx 200 series, may work but are not officially supported.
How To Install The Game
This release is standalone and includes the following DLC:
• Unity of Command II – Blitzkrieg
• Unity of Command II – Barbarossa
• Unity of Command II – Moscow 41
• Unity of Command II – Stalingrad
• Unity of Command II – Desert Rats
• Unity of Command II – Desert Fox
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.