♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
UNSAFE is a horror co-op sci-fi game.Go Solo, or Cooperate with a team of up to 4 players to survive a space station that has succumbed to Horrors of its own making. Uncover the secrets of UNSAFE in this unique thriller experience.Be warned, this is not a shooter, nor is it for the feint of heart…
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Dual core or better
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 750 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 8 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.