ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (1,635)
🙋♂ Support the software developers and buy this game 👇
About This Game
Urtuk is an open world, tactical turn-based RPG in a low-fantasy setting. Guide your band of adventurers through the ruins of an ancient world. Recruit new followers, loot the corpses of your fallen foes, and do your best to survive in this harsh and unforgiving realm.
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible video card with 256 MB
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Note 1. Older Intel Integrated graphics (3000 and older) and Windows 10 won’t run this game. Windows 7 works however. Note 2: If you experience a crash during game start up, you might have outdated graphics drivers. Try set the game’s “urtuk.exe” file compatibility mode to Win8.
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead