♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
Embark on a perilous journey across a realm forsaken by the gods and devastated by an arcane cataclysm. Accompanied by a hardy crew, you must trade, fight, and explore your way to success as the leader of a traveling company in Vagrus, a post-apocalyptic fantasy RPG-strategy hybrid.
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Processor: 2Ghz or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1280×768 minimum resolution, DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1200 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Game Installation Guide
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on Vagrus.The.Riven.Realms.Sunfire.and.Moonshadow-TENOKE ISO release: tenoke-vagrus.the.riven.realms.sunfire.and.moonshadow.iso (5,176,862,720 bytes)
- Vagrus.The.Riven.Realms.Sunfire.and.Moonshadow.Update.v22.214.171.1248-TENOKE (141 MB) applied over
- Game version: v126.96.36.1998; 5 DLCs/bonuses are included
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- Bonus OST in WAV format ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of bonus content (OST in MP3, ArtBook etc.)
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 5 to 1.3/1.6 GB)
- Installation takes 2-4 minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 3.9 GB
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- A Dark Realm: A vast realm is yours to explore, filled with unique locations, strange factions, and a colorful cast of characters. In order to punish the Empire for its sins, the Elder Gods unleashed their power a thousand years ago that ended up devastating the realms. The continent is now a wasteland, riddled with arcane anomalies, swarming with twisted monsters, and haunted by roaming undead even after long centuries of rebuilding.
- Branching Narrative: A large selection of stories make up the game’s narrative in the form of events and quests. The choices you make in these often affect your companions and the world around you. Pick your background from trader, mercenary, or explorer; work for factions, follow rumors and trading opportunities; acquire wealth, gain fame, and discover hidden knowledge.
- Turn-Based Combat: Engage in turn-based, tactical combat that involves your companions and a large variety of enemies, both humanoid and monstrous. Use a wide range of character skills as well as your own leadership-related abilities to succeed. Positioning and support skills are of paramount importance in these challenging engagements.
- Resource Management: Journeys have to be planned and prepared for carefully, lest they end in disaster. Manage your supplies, morale, and your crew’s vigor effectively to survive. Haul cargo and valuables across the wasteland or take it from others. Your crew of workers, fighters, scouts, and slaves have to be managed well to optimize their effectiveness.
- Unique Companions: A wide variety of companions can work for you in versatile caravan roles, such as scoutmaster, guard captain, treasure hunter, or beast handler. Each companion comes with unique combat skills, background stories, and personal quest lines that can upgrade them further when you complete them.
- Powerful Factions: Ally yourself with mighty factions that shape the Riven Realms with their influence on commerce, brutal wars, and constant scheming. From prosperous Trading Houses to criminal syndicates and religious organizations, these groups offer powerful rewards and boons to those loyal to their cause. But take heed – befriending a faction will more than likely antagonize others.
- Seekers of Knowledge
- Sunfire and Moonshadow
- Patronage Pack
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.