♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne is the first official expansion to Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos. The game takes place not long after the events depicted in the latter. The Night Elves have retreated to their forest to heal the war-torn earth, the Orcs have finally found a home, the Humans have moved on since their homeland is now a plague-stricken infested wasteland, and the Undead, having been defeated in the battle of Mount Hyjal move on to the frozen north. A new evil has awakened and is threatening the land.
- CPU: Info.
- CPU SPEED: 1 GHz processor.
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (64-Bit 2 GB RAM)
- VIDEO CARD: DirectX video card with 800 x 600 resolution.
- OS: Windows® 7.
- FREE DISK SPACE: 1.3 GB available hard drive space.
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
1) Download a Virtual Lan Emulator,we recommend using Radmin VPN
2) Create a Radmin Network and tell your friend(s) to join the created network
If you wish to play with randoms, you may use GameRanger or Ranked Gaming Client instead
3) Run the game through FrozenThrone.exe, which is in the game folder.
4) In-game -> Joining : Local Area Network -> We join the lobby from the list -> Wait for game to start
Hosting : Local Area Network -> Specify Name -> Create Game -> Select Map -> Wait for player(s) to join -> Start Game
5) Play & Enjoy !
Note : If you are not able to connect/join your friends lobby, check your firewall settings for both you and your friend(s)
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help!! Join our server