Release name: Who Stole My Beard?
Size: 750 MB
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie, RPG
Developer: Cleardot Games
Publisher: Cleardot Games
Release Date: 2 Aug, 2021
ALL REVIEWS: Positive (20)
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
Your beard has been stolen! You and your loyal dog Leo must investigate the people and places of Beardsville to solve the crime. Uncover conspiracies, find new beards, and don’t forget to pick up the groceries in this charming town of bearded intrigue.
- OS: 7
- Processor: Intel 3 or higher
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: Basic (2GB or higher)
- Storage: 1024 MB available space
- Sound Card: 16-bit
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– We recommended download from Bowfile server
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help !! Join our server