Release name: Wigmund
Size: 1.81 GB
Genre: Adventure, RPG
Developer: The Scholastics
Publisher: The Scholastics
Release Date: 28 Mar, 2022
ALL REVIEWS: Mostly Positive (44)
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Wigmund is an open-world, single player, isometric fantasy RPG with a unique game-play that tests the dexterity of the gamer. The mouse becomes an extension of hero’s weapon. The player takes on the role of a knight who fights the evil Pseudo-king Antiochus.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4570T 2.9 GHz / AMD Phenom II x4
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 / Radeon RX 560
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.