♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
Search for valuables stashed in abandoned barns ranging from old clocks, musical instruments, antiques, gold, weaponry to even vintage cars and motorcycles and sell them for a profit.
Run your family business. Look for valuable items and sell them in your pawnshop. Every item has a value, so collect everything and search everywhere!
Bid on auctions and sales to get access to closed-off properties. Who knows what kind of dusty treasures you can find there?
Visit 12 original locations and unearth their secrets in the land of Ammeryka (largely simmilar to the real America, but not quite). Barns are just the beginning. How about a visit to an old military base or . . . the moon?
Take care of developing your shop. Empty shelves mean an empty wallet. Customers will come back if they have something to come back for. Fix found items, clean the dirty ones and sell them all. And if there are no customers, you can always play basketball in your backyard. And somehow, make money while playing..
Uncle Billy will keep you busy. Together you’ll explore different locations, but the real work is all for you to do. That is, until you go solo. Eventually.
Being a real Barn Finder is a state of mind – a job for the brave and the bold. Your competitors are specialists and they are just waiting for you to slip up.
- Hundreds of items to find and sell
- Improve the quality of goods for sale by cleaning and repairing damaged ones as needed
- Find parts of exclusive cars, motorbikes, rebuild them and then sell for a big payout.
- Discover crazy stories of the locations you visit and items you collect.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: i5 3550 / FX-8350
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 660Ti / R9 270X
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 21 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on Barn.Finders.Bid.Wars-RUNE ISO release: rune-barn.finders.bid.wars.iso (22,782,705,664 bytes)
- Amerykan Dream & Bid Wars DLCs are included and activated; game version: v23986 (2023_05_18)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 21.2 to 11.9 GB)
- Installation takes 4-12 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 29.9 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.