♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
Rewrite medieval history through bloody siege combat in a fusion of RTS and Grand Strategy genres. Rule, build, and serve your King as a minor lord in medieval Europe. Experience siege, field and naval combat with an unseen degree of brutality. Rogue-like progression, epic towns and battles await…
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 670 / Radeon R9 280X
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Additional Notes: Software installations required
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on Medieval.Kingdom.Wars.Zombie-SKIDROW ISO release: sr-medievalkingdomwarszombie.iso (3,548,329,984 bytes)
- Non-working SKiDROW crack replaced with a CODEX-PLAZA one
- Game version: v1.41; 3 DLCs (Zombie Mode, Greater World & Royal Blood) are included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 3.3 to 1.6 GB)
- Installation takes 3-5 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 7.9 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Dynamic weather and season changes effecting the gameplay
- Social component to the grand campaign – with chat and other social features
- Over 30 units and siege weapons, unique for each nation
- Wonderful music, using real musical instruments
- Powerful World Editor and other modding tools
- Free updates for months after launch
- Rare indie production value, with the game created by only 3 developers
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.