♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Bravery and Greed is a beat ’em up, roguelite, dungeon brawler for up to four players. Choose from four classic fantasy classes, engage in a deep robust combat system, and play a variety of co-operative and competitive game modes with friends via local, online or both. Get rich, or die trying!
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-650 or AMD Phenom II X4 965
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT, 512 MB or AMD Radeon HD 6570, 1 GB
- Storage: 550 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Low 720p @ 30 FPS. 4 players gameplay.
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
1) Download Steam-Fix
2) Copy the content of this crack to your game folder
3) Start Steam , go to your profile.
4) Run the game through Bravery and Greed.exe. , which is in the game folder.
5) In-game -> Joining : Accept an invitation from a friend.
Hosting : Multiplayer -> Create -> Create -> Click on the green button in the lower right corner -> We invite friends and wait for their connection
6) Play & Enjoy !
Modes : MultiPlayer | Co-oP
Fix By: OnlineFix
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.