Release name: Solasta Crown of the Magister Lost Valley
Size: 22 GB
Genre: RPGDungeons & DragonsEarly AccessCRPG
Developer: Tactical Adventures
Publisher: Tactical Adventures
Release Date: 27 May, 2021
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (6,642)
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Roll for initiative, take attacks of opportunity, manage player location and the verticality of the battle field in this upcoming Turn-Based Tactical RPG based on the SRD 5.1 Ruleset. In Solasta, you make the choices, dice decide your destiny.
- OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: AMD FX 4300 / Intel Core i5-3570K
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon R9 285 / GeForce GTX 950
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract release
3) Mount ISO with DAEMON Tools if you want
4) Install the game
– We recommended download from Bowfile server
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.