♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
Outlast 2 introduces you to Sullivan Knoth and his followers, who left our wicked world behind to give birth to Temple Gate, a town, deep in the wilderness and hidden from civilization. Knoth and his flock are preparing for the tribulations of the end of times and you’re right in the thick of it.
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, 64-bits
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB VRAM, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 260 / ATI Radeon HD 4870
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Additional Notes: Targetting 720p @ 30 fps
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on Outlast.2-CODEX ISO release: codex-outlast.2.iso (25,152,225,280 bytes)
- Alternative cracks from 3DM and ALI213 available in NoDVD folder after installation
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing French voice pack
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 23.4 to 12.8/13.1 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes 15-30 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 25 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.